Conference - Infrastructure and Disruptive Technology
Time & Location
About the Event
Target audience: All professionals looking for an insight into current technology game changers, what they are, how they currently impact us and how these impacts might evolve between now and the coming decades.
Agenda: The focus of this conference is a blend of different technologies currently having large impacts on our lives and will be investigating the following:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- BIM in Construction
- Disruptive Technology
- Blockchain Technology
- Business Continuity and Risk
- Q&A Session between speakers at end of conference
A confirmed timetable will be provided in May once speakers are confirmed.
- For those interested in speaking, please submit your papers to email@example.com
- Submissions should include the Title of the Paper and a 300 word abstract
- Review of papers will consider alignment to the conference theme, available speaker slots and quality of content
- Paper submissions will close on Friday 30 April with confirmations made in the following week.
- Live and Virtual Tickets are available.
- Early bird tickets will be available in the lead up to the Conference.
- Virtual Tickets are half the Live Ticket price per person
+ Virtual access details for conference will be provided closer to the date
- For inclusions, refer to ticket price decription
- Early Bird Ticket$150GST included$150GST included0$0
- Early Bird Virtual Ticket$75GST included$75GST included0$0