Conference - Infrastructure and Disruptive Technology
Time & Location
About the Event
Target audience: All professionals looking for an insight into current technology game changers, what they are, how they currently impact us and how these impacts might evolve between now and the coming decades.
Agenda: The focus of this conference is a blend of different technologies currently having large impacts on our lives and will be investigating the following:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- BIM in Construction
- Disruptive Technology
- Blockchain Technology
- Business Continuity and Risk
- Q&A Session between speakers at end of conference
Refer to https://www.qpeg.com.au/conference-program for a detailed flyer of the conference, including a program, speakers and registration details.
- Paper submission Closed
- Live and Virtual Tickets are available.
- Early bird tickets will be available in the lead up to the Conference.
- Virtual Tickets are half the Live Ticket price per person
+ Virtual access details for conference will be provided closer to the date
- For inclusions, refer to ticket price decription
- Early Bird Ticket$175GST included$175GST included0$0
- Early Bird Virtual Ticket$87.50GST included$87.50GST included0$0